Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yes, yes, call me chicken.

Ok, so I was supposed to put pics up on LOOKBOOK.nu but totally chickened out lol. 

What happened was my husband accompanied me into town to get some thread and other bits and pieces for the upcoming collection. One thing lead to another, I thought I was looking particularly cool and got what I thought was a bright idea at the time which was to shoot my outfit for LOOKBOOK.nu ...yeah I know, who does that???

Anyway, as much as I like a bit of a photo every now and then, I don't think I'm quite prepared to publish myself getting all posey and all to the world on LOOKBOOK.nu. I think Facebook.com is pretty much as far as I'll go. I know, I know, I'm in the process of making myself a big pointy 'D' for 'Dunce' hat to wear for the rest of the day so boo to me.

But I do think I owe it to you, my LLPA friends to post the few pics (plus a couple of others) I was going to edit and post.

Happy laughing ;D!

xx Jo


















No comments:

Post a Comment