Monday, February 14, 2011

The V Factor

Happy Valentines day lovers!


I was just browsing through some imagery on Flickr for some pretty, lovey dovey pictures to feature as a Valentines Day montage. I stopped in my tracks when I came across this photo. Being a parent, it spoke so personally to me and I really do adore it. So from the heart, this is a little gift from me to you. 


The quote on the photo is, 'The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.' ...and definitely vice versa. 


Coupled or not. Love is love. It doesn't have to be romanticised through Valentine's Day for one to express it. It's an act, not a feeling, eternal and unconditional. 






The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.


Te Quiero, 
Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment