Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Holiday hiatus

Sorry about the major lack of blogging lately, its school holiday time and with three very active boys, my days have been consumed with a lot of backyard football, constant snack and sandwich making and brotherly quarrel intervention....fun! BUT nothing has stopped me from stocking up on more items for LLPA!


Got loads of vintage bags, a hand full of lovely vintages shoes as well as some lovely spring wear for you beautiful ladies. Taking my boy's with me to source these goodies has been quite the experience but none the less, I'm very excited about releasing them all to you very soon! Unfortunately, I haven't yet found the perfect furniture piece to revamp. Will search high and low if I have to ;). In the meanwhile, here's a little sneak peek into whats in store. If there are any items in particular you'd like me to have a look out for, please please please don't hesitate to let me know. 



xx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment