5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake!
4 tbsp self raising flour
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp oil/butter/margarine
3 tbsp chocolate chips (white or milk) or nuts of your choice
A splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug
1. Add dry ingredients to your largest mug and mix well.
2. Add egg & mix thoroughly.
3. Pour in milk and oil/butter/margarine and mix thoroughly.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Place in microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high. (If cake springs back when pressed then it is cooked)
6. When cooked, allow to cool for a minute or so.
7. Cake should just slip out of the mug onto a plate but if not, run a butter knife along the edge of it.
8. Serve with cream or ice cream and enjoy this yummy, moist, fuss free cake!
STEP 6. It ain't the prettiest cake, but what it lacks it appearance it definitely makes up for in taste!
This honestly took me much longer to blog about that it did for my son to make and eat it! Super yummy!